This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Log-In Bug
Bug 
Clicking on the "redirect me now" option while logging in using steam doesn't log you in, you have to log-in again and wait for it to redirect you automatically.
Yes, you should only need to wait for it to load and do its thing.

This isn't an issue, it's the forum gathering your current information to be used here. It's logging you in.

A few seconds of wait time won't be hurting anyone.  Blush
[Image: 39LzlMM.png]
Shouldn't be possible. Have you replicated this multiple times? I just tried replicating the issue and mine works fine.

Do you have a particularly slow connection speed? Basically it sounds like rather than the issue being that you clicked the link, it's just that you clicked it before the forum was able to set the cookie required to maintain your logged in status...
I haven't been able to replicate this, so I guess maybe something was weird on my end.

I know that a few seconds of wait time doesn't really matter, but weird glitches like that always have the potential of turning a new user, especially young ones away. I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't cause that to happen.