This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite non-TF2 game?
For a long time I was a part of the runescape community, and then the minecraft one (hurr durr the autistic kid liked minecraft, what a sterotype). But I had been edging around the tf2 fandom for years but never sat down to finally play it till 2015. I was never good at fps games, absolutely detested them till I tried tf2. Now It's my special intrest subject.
Chilled Soda likes this post
get ready for a list, cause I cant just choose one. I'm trying to keep it short via only including games I have played in the past year.
  • CoD 4: Modern Warfare
  • Tribes: Vengeance
  • Worms 2
  • Dungeon Keeper
  • C&C Generals
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • G-mod
  • Payday 2
  • FTL
  • Prince of Persia: Sands of time
  • Minecraft (This is mostly due to complicated commandblocks And/or complicated redstone works)
  • ​​​RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
  • Assassins Creed 2 & 3
  • Black and white
  • XIII
  • Earthworm Jim
  • Pokemon Yellow/Gold
  • FarCry 1 & 3
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • HeXen
Hewks D. Kowlihad, Chilled Soda, Ursy like this post
Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire
The Super Smash Brothers series
Pokemon
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Star Wars: The Old Republic
[Image: unknown.png]
Both Portal games, Binding of Isaac Rebirth/Afterbirth, and probably Batman Arkham City.
Dreysidel likes this post
[Image: Cabanela_dance.gif]
The only game I have more documented hours in: Borderlands 2, haha. Also loving the Monster Hunter series, and have most of my hours in MH4U.
(01-24-2017, 06:16 PM)Unit 790 Wrote: The only game I have more documented hours in: Borderlands 2, haha. Also loving the Monster Hunter series, and have most of my hours in MH4U.

Oooh did you try tales from the borderlands?
I typically latch on to one game and run it into the ground. Currently that game is Super Smash Brothers Melee. Been trying to become active in the community and go to local tournaments. Been a lot of fun so far!

Others include:
Pokemon (Gen 2 is my favorite, but I haven't completed Sun/Moon yet)
Call of Duty (Black Ops 2 being my favorite entry)
Guitar Hero (specifically Legends of Rock)

Big fan of Nintendo and looking forward to what they do with the Switch.
(01-26-2017, 01:05 AM)Ursy Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:16 PM)Unit 790 Wrote: The only game I have more documented hours in: Borderlands 2, haha. Also loving the Monster Hunter series, and have most of my hours in MH4U.

Oooh did you try tales from the borderlands?

Hell yeah! Smile Bought it early on, and played each episode as they came out, which was one hell of a trip. Telltale did an amazing job capturing the Borderlands spirit, feel, and humor, so I was super happy to see that.
Ursy likes this post
Right now I've been playing alot of the Binding of Isaac Antibirth, a community made mod for rebirth.