This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Competitive TF2 League: TF2CL
A brand new competitive league called the TF2CL (Team Fortress 2 Competitive League) recently cropped up, and to a lot us UGC veterans, this is looking like a breath of fresh air. The alpha is currently open for signups for both 6v6 and Highlander.

The major benefits of TF2CL right now seem to be that there's actually a prize pool for Highlander! It's not much right now ($90), but it's something. And if this league is a success, it could only get bigger. There also are in-game medals that you will recieve just for participating! 

My current Highlander team is highly considering doing both the TF2CL HL Alpha and UGC Platinum this season just because we want to get in on what is looking to be a completely better option for a competitive TF2 league. I highly suggest signing up for this league if you are making a team. I have high hopes for TF2CL and the best way to grow the scene is if people participate!

Also, our very own ArraySeven will be casting matches on TF2CL's Twitch page (along with eXtine and Dreamboat!) so even if you don't want to play in the league just yet, you can still tune in on some great competitive TF2: https://www.twitch.tv/tfcleague

Here's the website: http://tfcleague.com
Duckbringer, Eater of Bread, weirdcat, Davekillerish And 3 others like this post
This is really cool! Expanding Highlander to multiple leagues is always a plus. I'm going to throw this by my highlander team for sure.
Duckbringer, Eater of Bread likes this post
Thank you for sharing Dane! I'll sign up for sure if I can, if I can find a team to fill in for  Disappointed
[Image: WO8e3rt.png]
This means my team gets to face you, huh? rip me.
does anyone know what day and time the matches are for this league
nice good work sounds good league !!! i LIKE it  Finna
Is there any basic introduction videos to the competitive scene? Im only just beginning to learn about the competitive aspect of tf2. This is the stuff they have at the insomnia festivals in the UK right?