This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Artwork of the community
(01-20-2017, 06:03 AM)weirdcat Wrote: Here is a thing I did

Adorable. It reminds of those animations of the bouncing red bird and the bouncing red fox made of dots.
heres some stuff i did
Show ContentSpoiler:
I have more if You'd like to see
FlawedFable, ϟ Shaz, weirdcat And 2 others like this post
Nice sketches, man! I love to see this kind of studies. Medic face is one of the hardest to draw in my opinion. 2fort is lovely too, is that watercolor?
And sure, I'd like to see more!
My TF2 art here
(01-21-2017, 11:30 AM)ϟ Shaz Wrote: Nice sketches, man! I love to see this kind of studies. Medic face is one of the hardest to draw in my opinion. 2fort is lovely too, is that watercolor?
And sure, I'd like to see more!

the 2 fort is actually watered down inks with brushes
Show ContentSpoiler:
the soldier was done with ink as well as pencil, ink marker for the lines, and ink watered down and layered for the shadows.
 its all traditional art though im still getting used to my wabcom tablet but i did try some doodles on it
ϟ Shaz, WimtzwThescrub, weirdcat like this post
Shaz do you have a commishions info page?
If so you should link in you signature. You might get se new customers here
Ah sorry for not answering earlier, I didn't see your message :/
I do have a commission info page and I may do as you suggest. I've just closed commissions for now though, because I've plenty of work to do at the moment and I can't accept more.

I see, it's ink then. I've never used ink that way, the result is very nice. Good sketches, this kind of practice is very useful, keep it up. The soldier looks very nice, especially the upper part of the head Smile
It takes some time to get used to the tablet but once you do you'll have tons of fun with it.
Ursy likes this post
My TF2 art here